1. How long will it be until my order is shipped out?
1. We reserve up to 5 business days for your order to leave the warehouse but we do our best to make sure orders are sent out within 24-48 hours. Orders are fulfilled in the order in which they are received.*
*Note: If you select to have your order shipped via Priority Mail, that does not expedite your order in our fulfillment queue. Once we hand it over to USPS, that’s when the shipping time starts.
2. Can I return juice if I do not like the flavor/it was not what I expected?
3. Can you add a flavor shot to my juice or make a custom flavor?
2. Unfortunately, we will no longer be making custom orders of any kind. Due to the increase and high volume of orders, we unfortunately will no longer be able to accommodate those requests. Also, due to the new FDA regulations, it forbids us from being able to alter any of our flavors or recipes.
4. Can you make my juice higher than a 6mg?
3. No, the highest nicotine strength we make is a 6mg.
5. Can I create my own Sample Pack with any of your flavors?
4. The flavors that are listed in the drop down menus are the only flavors available for our Sample Packs at this time. With the new FDA regulations, it hinders us from being able to make any new flavors or post any products. If this ever changes, we will be sure to let everyone know!
6. What is the difference between First Class and Priority Shipping?
5. With Priority Shipping, we guarantee that your order will arrive within 2-3 business days from the day your order leaves the warehouse. It also insures your order up to $100 in the event that it gets lost or stolen. With First Class shipping, you order should arrive between 3-7+ days from day your order leaves the warehouse.
7. I received my order but it’s wrong. What do I do?
6. If you received your order and it is wrong or incomplete, please call or email our support team:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (760) 842-8989
8. I never received my order but the tracker states it was delivered. What do I do?
7. If the tracker says that your order was delivered but you did not receive it, you will need to contact your local USPS and see if they can talk to the mail carrier; it may have gotten misplaced or accidentally left on the truck. If they are unsuccessful as resolving this, you will need to file a claim with USPS. If they are unsuccessful as resolving this, feel free to contact us for further action.
9. The tracker is saying that my order was returned to you. What do I do?
8. If your item was returned to us, please contact us with your order number and the correct address it should be sent to and we will get it reshipped.
10. Can I change my order?
9. We are only able to alter orders if they have not been shipped out yet. If your order is still unfulfilled, send us an email with your number and the flavor(s) you wanted to order and we get it updated for you.
11. How can I cancel my order?
10. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us via email or phone call and we will cancel it for you.
12. What forms of payment do you accept?
11. We only accept major credit or debit cards. (i.e, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) We are unable to accept PayPal payments or payments from a Prepaid card.
13. What is your PG/VG ratio?
12. We use a max VG recipe for all of our juices which puts each bottle at around 90%VG and 10%PG. The only PG found is the small amount that is added in with the flavoring and nicotine so it will vary from flavor to flavor.
14. Do you offer wholesale pricing?
13. Yes! We do offer wholesale pricing to those that have either a Tax ID number or a sellers permit. If you are interest in getting White Label in your shop, plus send your contact information to Alex or Sawyer by sending us an email or giving our team a call:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: (760) 842-5747